Misurina is a nice hamlet near Auronzo di Cadore, Belluno 1,754 meters above sea level. Pio XII Institute overlooks the shores of the lake Misurina, the largest natural lake of the Cadore region, with a shoreline of 2,6 km and its greatest depth is 4,5 meters.
Sede Via Monte Piana, 4
32041 Misurina – Belluno
Phone: +39 0435-39008
Fax: +39 0435-39210
- From Belluno drive along the A27 to the exit Pian di Vedoia (which coincides with the end of the motorway); continue on the SS 51 (Alemagna) to Pieve di Cadore, then the SS 51bis to get to Auronzo; Finally, take the SP 48 up to Misurina.
- From Venice, Belluno: exit Pian di Vedoia on to the A27 toward Pieve di Cadore onto SS51 Alemagna, continue to follow SS51bis to Auronzo di Cadore, continue onto SP48 toward Misurina.
- From Bressanone, toward Brunico, follow SS49 to Dobbiaco (Toblach), continue onto SS 51 to Carbonin, and onto SP49 toward Misurina.
- From Venice/Padova, travel to Calalzo di cadore railway station, then continue by bus toward Misurina
- From Brennero/San Candido, get off at Dobbiaco railway station, then continue by bus toward Misurina.
Consult the www.trenitalia.com website
Consult the www.bahn.de website
Consult the www.dolomitibus.it website
The nearest airports are: